How to Create a McAfee Account?
The below-mentioned method will help you in creating your own McAfee account to enable its features and services.
- Open the internet browser and visit the Mcafee login page
- Navigate yourself towards ‘My Account’
- Drop down the list of ‘My Account’ and click on the ‘Sign in’ tab
- Move towards the ‘Are you a New User?’ tab
- Click on ‘Register Now’ to start creating your McAfee login account
- Enter the following information and their respective fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Create a Password
- Re-enter the same
- McAfee will send you a confirmation email to the registered email address
- Click on ‘Verify’ to confirm it’s your email ID only.
After you finish applying the aforementioned steps, your McAfee account will be created.
What is the mcafee total protection login Procedure?
Follow the instruction enlisted below and sign in mcafee total protection login
- Go to the browser and visit www.mcafee.com login page
- Move towards the upper-right corner of the page and click on ‘Account’
- Select the option of ‘My Account’
- Enter the following McAfee Sign-in credentials
- Email Address
- Check the option of ‘Remember Me’
- At last, hit the ‘Login’ to access your account.
Once you follow the McAfee Account login process, you can access your account.
How to Change your McAfee Login Password?
McAfee antivirus is taking care of your devices and data file but, who will take care of your McAfee login account? Make sure you change the McAfee password periodically to protect your account from hackers. Follow the below-given steps, to reset or change your password.
For Android devices
- Visit the McAfee antivirus login page
- Enter McAfee email address and password
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab
For iPhone devices
- Sign in to your account via home.mcafee.login and click on ‘Preferences’
- Drop down the tab of ‘My Factors’
- Click on ‘Master Password’
For PC or Laptops
- Login your McAfee account
- Click on your ‘Name’ or hit the ‘Profile’ icon
- Drop down and click on ‘Edit’
Now, follow the below steps irrespective of the type of your device:
- Click on ‘Change Master Password’
- Enter your ‘Current Master Password’
- Type a ‘New Master Password’ and retype to confirm
- Hit the button of ‘Change Master Password’ and the process will be successful.